- High resilience Velva foam
- Profiled seat (13”w x 12,5”d x 2”h)
- Height adjustement seat
- Seat tilt adjustment
- Industrial steel (16,5”w x 21,5”d) with non-slip sole
- Seat height adjustment
- Cylinder 270 mm (24”-34”)
- Cylinder non-swivel
The TA-200 for welding is a sit-stand ergonomic stool that reduces muscular fatigue for long hours of standing work. It has a large seat, which is very comfortable and comes with a fireproof material in suede. It allows for better stability and security in welding environment.Weld overlay
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Alleviates lower limb and back muscle fatigue
- Allows rest periods during tasks requiring prolonged standing
- Favors optimal pelvic tilting for reduced compression in the spinal and lumbar regions
- Allows flexibility and freedom of movement
SYNETIK ERGODESIGN – ERGONOMIC PRODUCTS
Synetik Ergodesign offers the following warranties on its components:
Lifetime*: The chair/stool structure and pneumatic cylinder.
10 Year Warranty*: The seat mechanism, foam and fabric.
1 Year*: The casters and glides.
WARANTY DOES NOT COVER:
This warranty does not apply to products that must be replaced after normal wear and tear, or as a result of negligence, abuse, shipping damage or use other than in accordance with the instructions and warnings.
• Changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness, due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight
• Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Matching of colors, grains, or textures of natural materials
• Colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles or surface finishes, including an exact match
• Damage or marking of materials or abrading of textiles over time caused by sharp or foreign objects
• Discoloration of textiles and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim
• Synetik does not warrant products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
• Damage and/or injury due to improper use or unauthorized modification of the Product, contamination and lack or improper maintenance procedures.
• Fabric damage due to cleaning product.
BARIATRIC 24-HOUR SEATING
The mechanisms, foam, and fabric are warranted for 10 years from the date of purchase. The Plus Size seating warranty is valid for users weighing up to 350 lbs (159 kgs). For all 24-hour seating, the warranty is valid for continuous use multi-shift operations for users weighing up to 350 lbs.
All components designated as for welding use are covered with flame retardant material. Improper use and maintenance may negatively affect the flame-retardant properties of the surface.
During the warranty period, Synetik Ergodesign will repair or replace any products covered by this warranty found to be defective. Claims must be made with a Synetik Design representative. Any defective product must be made available to the Synetik Design representative for inspection. This warranty is only valid according to the terms above and only for the original purchaser. The original purchaser is the one who purchased the new products at Synetik Design or at one of its authorized distributors for their own use. This warranty extends only to the original purchasers who acquire new product from Synetik, its subsidiaries, or its authorized resellers. Any product, part, or component must have been used according to Synetik’s published instructions and installed and maintained by a Synetik factory-trained technician or an authorized Synetik dealer installer. If these requirements are met, warranty coverage will be extended. Any misuse, abuse, or modification to the original product voids the warranty.
*The lifetime, 10 year and 1 year warranty are based on standard hours of daily use as listed below:
|Hours of use per day
|TA, Stag, Flex
|Under 280 lbs
|Under 280 lbs
|Under 300 lbs
|Under 350 lbs
|Under 280 lbs