- High resilience Velva foam
- Dimensions 12,5”W x 12”D
- Pneumatic adjustments
- Seat height adjustment
- Pneumatic Lift 140 mm (16”-21”)
- 25” Industrial Steel Base
- 3” Casters (5 un.) (Elastic Rubber)
- Shipping weight: 24 pounds
The SF130 stool in suede is ideal for industrial environment and for the aerospace sector. It can fit in many small work place due to its small size. It is also coated with a fireproof material, which makes it very secure for welding work.Weld Overlay
- 28” Industrial Steel Base [BS28]
- 20” Adjustable Footrest [20FR]
- Casters and Glides
- 3” Elastic Rubber Casters w/Brakes (For Steel Base) [R3F]
- 2” Nylon Glides [2G]
- Suede / Welding Grade (Black)
- Backrest inclination
- 80 mm Pneumatic Lift (13”-16”)*[80MM]
- 100 mm Pneumatic Lift (14,5”-18”)*[100MM]
- 200 mm Pneumatic Lift (17,5”-25,5”)*[200MM]
- * Seat height of product may vary depending on parts and accessories included.
- Height adjustment according to user size
- Allows flexibility and freedom of movement
- More resistant than other chairs in this category
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – ERGONOMIC PRODUCTS
Synetik design guarantees all of their products against manufacturing defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Stools frames pneumatic cylinders and all fixed parts on our stools are guaranteed for life. Any moving mechanical parts are covered for ten (10) years. This guarantee does not apply to products requiring replacement due to normal wear, negligence, obvious abuse, or any damage caused in transport or due to misuse of the product as per included instructions and warnings. Synetik design offers no other guarantee
against wear other than for the applications specified within this document. Synetik design will not be held responsible at any time for any damages and/or interest, direct or indirect losses, incidental, consequential, repeated and/or exemplary losses or damages. This Warranty applies to normal use, meaning a standard eight (8) hour day, and for a maximum user weight of 350lbs.
During the warranty period, Synetik design will repair or replace any product covered by the warranty, if found to be defective or not in accordance with production standards. All warranty must be made at the point of sale.
LIMITS OF THE WARRANTY
All defective merchandise must be made available to a Synetik representative for complete inspection. This warranty applies exclusively to the terms and conditions as listed herein, and to the original purchaser only. The original purchaser is deemed to be the individual who purchased a new product from Synetik design or from an authorized distributor or reseller, for their own personal use.
A professional opinion