For over 10 years now, we have had the pleasure of doing business with companies of all sizes in a range of different industries around the world. We are proud of the projects we took on with these companies, which improved working environments and spread knowledge developed at Synetik far beyond the company’s borders.
Whatever type of company you have, feel free to contact Synetik. We’ll evaluate how we can become a first-class partner, committed to your company’s and employees’ well-being.
- Air Canada
- General Dynamics
- BAE Systems
- Barrick Gold Mines
- Marinette Marine
- Bath Iron Works
- Bay Ship building Co
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- PACCAR Canada
- CAD Rail
- Postes Canada
- Toronto Transir Corp.
- Transcanada Pipelines Ltd.
- Elk Valley Coal
- United Pacific Rail
- Gaz Métro
The TT5 is an ergonomic chair for work in multiple positions. Sitting down or stretched out flat, workers enjoy optimal comfort through the TT5’s many adjustments that reduce muscle effort in the lower limbs and torso.
- Height-adjustable seat to adapt to different work areas
- Angle-adjustable back for support of the cervical to lumbar region
- Angle-adjustable armrests for correct positioning of the upper limbs
Department:Maintenance on the road
The ZOOM is an ergonomic industrial stool that attaches to a structure for extended work sessions and quick and efficient travel. Comes equipped with a closure system that maximizes space when not in use.
- Invaluable when work must be performed in a vehicle or other unconventional location
- Depth-adjustable stool thanks to double pivot
IBM-L3 Communications Mas-Marmen
TIP mattresses are offered in a range of formats to suit workers needs. Recommended for awkward work positions with support or contacts on rigid surfaces.
Product nameTIP custon mattress
- Reduces the discomfort and fatigue of performing tasks on the knees or lying on the ground
- Limits pressure points applied to the joints when work is performed on the ground
With Bombardier’s collaboration, the Stag 4 Plastron saw the day after several weeks of development in Synetik’s offices. It has since become a standardized product sold by the company.
Product nameStag 4 Plastron
- Work in restricted places
- Increased comfort for extended work periods
The base of the Stag 4 Plastron was modified to help workers perform their job as close to the ground as possible for several consecutive hours.
- Improved positioning at work (closer to the task)
- Increased comfort and efficiency for workers